This Policy was last changed on September 9, 2020.
Front Page Live, Inc. (“Front Page Live”) and its affiliates, operate this website, FrontPageLive.com (hereinafter, the “Site”), and the services related to or offered on the Site (hereinafter, the “Services”). Front Page Live’s Services may include, without limitation, tools, applications, email services, bulletin and message boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, calendars, merchandise, products and downloadable mobile applications related to the Site or provided through the Site.
The use of the phrase “Personal Information” in this Policy means information that enables us to identify a specific person directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as a person’s full name, address, e-mail address, identification number, location data, photograph, or online identifier. The phrase “Anonymous Information” in this Policy means information that cannot reasonably be used to identify or be linked to or associated with individual persons (e.g., interests, demographics and anonymous usage data).
International visitors: Your Personal Information will be processed by Front Page Live in the United States. If you are visiting our Site or accessing our Services from outside the United States, be aware that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located, and our central database is operated.
In addition to this general Policy, each Service may have additional privacy provisions that are specific to the particular Service. These supplemental disclosures are made adjacent to the particular Service at the time Front Page Live collects the information. These supplemental disclosures also govern the use of your information.
In general, you can use the Site and/or Service without telling Front Page Live who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, if you do not provide Front Page Live with certain requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services and features that may be contained on the Site and/or Service.
1. INFORMATION GATHERED BY FRONT PAGE LIVE
Front Page Live collects information about you in the following ways:
A. Information you voluntarily provide Front Page Live.
Front Page Live collects and maintains information that you voluntarily submit to Front Page Live during your use of the Site and Services. For example:
- When you register for the Site, certain provided information to Front Page Live will be required such as your name and email address;
- When you post comments and/or content on the Site and/or Service information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, likes, status, profile information and/or picture. This information is always public, which means it is available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
- If you sign up to enter a contest or sweepstakes or receive a newsletter, if any, you may provide Front Page Live contact information (e.g., email or physical address, information to establish eligibility);
- If you access or log-in to the Site and/or Services through a social media or other service or connect the Site and/or Services to a social media or other service, the information Front Page Live collects may also include your user ID and/or user name associated with that social media service, any information or content you have permitted the social media service to share with Front Page Live, such as your profile picture, email address or friends lists, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. When you access the Site and/or Services through social media services or when you connect the Site and/or Service to social media services, you are authorizing Front Page Live to collect, store, and use such information and in accordance with this Policy;
- If you purchase a product or service, you may provide Front Page Live your payment information (e.g., credit card information, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address); and
- You may provide Front Page Live with Personal Information in the course of email, customer support interactions and surveys.
B. Information Front Page Live collects through your use of the Site.
As you use the Site and Services, certain information may also be passively collected. Through cookies, pixels, beacons, log files and other technologies, Front Page Live may collect information about how you use the Site and the Services. For example, Front Page Live may determine through an IP address that a particular computer or device is located in Chicago and Front Page Live may use this information to deliver advertisements promoting Chicago-based businesses. This information allows Front Page Live to deliver more helpful information, programs, tools and advertisements.
Information Front Page Live may also combine online and/or offline information received from third parties (“Third Parties”) with the information Front Page Live has already collected from you via Front Page Live’s Site and/or Services. The third-party information is used for a variety of purposes including verifying other information about you and to enhance the content and advertising Front Page Live provides to you.
Front Page Live and Third Parties may customize the advertisements that you see based upon: (i) the information that you provide Front Page Live; (ii) data Front Page Live receives from third parties; or (iii) your visits on the Site or use of Services and other websites or services (commonly referred to as “Behavioral Advertising”). Please see the “Cookies and Targeted Advertising” section below for more information on the use of tracking technologies and the information collected for Behavioral Advertising, and how you can disable and/or delete cookies.
2. HOW FRONT PAGE LIVE USES YOUR INFORMATION
Front Page Live may use your Personal Information in the ways described below or described at the time that the information is collected.
In general, Front Page Live may use Your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes including, but not limited, to:
- Administer your account and verify that you qualify as a registered user of the Site and/or Services;
- Register you and provide you access to the Site and/or Services;
- Respond to inquiries or requests in connection with the Site;
- Fulfill your requests for information, products or services;
- Send communications and administrative emails about the Site and/or Services;
- Personalize and better tailor the features, performance and support of the Site and Services for your use;
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations or resolve disputes in relation to any agreement we have with you or others, including our Terms and Conditions [https://frontpageslive.com/terms-conditions/];
- Send you Site and/or Service-related communications, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail as permitted by law.
- Send you newsletters and other messages, including changes, improvements or upgrades to the Site or features of the Site and/or Service and special offers.
- Send you promotional/marketing information, offers or other information regarding our and our selected partner’s products and services, opportunities and functionality that Front Page Live thinks would be of particular interest to you;
- Allow selected third parties to provide you, with information about products or services, that may interest you;
- Administer any promotion or competition;
- Improve the quality of the Site and the Services and develop new products or services;
- Administer our Site and for internal business administration and operations including to analyze, benchmark, troubleshoot, test, conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Site and Services, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights, security, and property of Front Page Live and others;
- Help solicit volunteers, donations, and support for issues, candidates, events and organizations we support; and
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
3. COOKIES AND TARGETED ADVERTISING
A. Tracking Technologies (e.g., Cookies)
Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser’s directions within the help tab. In order to use certain Services offered through the Site, your web browser must accept cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, some aspects of the Site or Service may not work properly, and you may not be able to access the Site and/or Services.
An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Front Page Live, its partners, or their respective service providers may use your IP Address when you access the Site or Services or use other means to assist with delivering geographically targeted advertisements.
At this time Front Page Live does not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as Front Page Live awaits the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
B. Targeted Advertising
Front Page Live adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising of the Digital Advertising Alliance (for more information click here at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers).
4. HOW FRONT PAGE LIVE DISCLOSES INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Front Page Live may share your information if you request or authorize it. We may share your information with our parent companies, affiliates, and/or subsidiaries and with third parties under the circumstances described below. If you do not want Front Page Live to use or disclose information collected about you in the ways identified in this Policy, you should not use the Site or Services.
A. Legal Compliance and Protection
Front Page Live may disclose and release your Personal Information to government representatives and others: (a) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or government request; (b) to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or (c) to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others, such as a physical threat to you or others, a threat to homeland security, a threat to Front Page Live’s system or network, or in any cases in which Front Page Live believes it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, illegal conduct or a violation or alleged violation of this Policy or other agreement Front Page Live may have with You.
B. Service Providers
Front Page Live may provide your Personal Information to service providers who work on its behalf or help Front Page Live to operate Front Page Live’s business, the Site and the Services. Examples of such service providers include vendors and suppliers that provide Front Page Live with technology, services, and/or content for sending email, analyzing data, research, providing advertising and marketing assistance, processing payments (including credit card payments), and providing customer service. Access to your Personal Information by these service providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary to perform its limited function.
C. Third Parties
Front Page Live may share your Personal Information with selected third parties for their general use and marketing purposes.
D. Promotional Partners
E. Affiliated Companies; Business Transactions
Front Page Live may share your Personal Information and/or any other information collected hereunder with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Additionally, in the event Front Page Live goes through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and are permitted by this Policy.
Front Page Live may make message boards, chat rooms, blogs, product review forums and other interactive forums available as part of the Services. You should be aware that any information which You post to these interactive forums or otherwise choose to make publicly available, including your Personal Information, may be disclosed and available to all users who have access to that portion of the Site or Services. By using these interactive Services, You agree that Front Page Live is not responsible for any information that you disclose or communicate in such forums, and any disclosures you make are at your own risk.
G. Aggregated Information
Front Page Live may share aggregated Anonymous Information about you with our parent companies, affiliates, and/or subsidiaries and with third parties. Aggregated information is your Anonymous Information that is combined with the Anonymous Information of other users.
H. Analytics Services and the processing of your personal data
Front Page Live may use the following list of services for analytics and data management: Chartbeat; Google AdSense; Google Tag Manager; New Relic; YouTube video widget; Google Fonts; Facebook Comments; Facebook Like button and social widgets; Facebook account access; Facebook Authentication; Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel); Facebook Remarketing; Facebook Custom Audience; Facebook Analytics for Apps; Facebook Audience Network; Facebook Messenger Customer Chat; Facebook (account); Facebook Lookalike Audience; WordPress Stats; WordPress.com Single Sign On; WordPress.com; ComScore Analytics.
We may use Service providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service. This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy.
Flurry is provided by Yahoo! Inc.
You can opt-out of the Flurry service and prevent it from using and sharing your information by visiting the Flurry Opt-out page: https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/end-user-opt-out/
J. Email Marketing
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
K. Behavioral Remarketing
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
5. GDPR PRIVACY
A. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
B. Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
C. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
6. FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
A. Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of Your Personal Data collected while using the Service. As operator of the Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/frontpagelive), the Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are Joint Controllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use of the Facebook Fan Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
B. Facebook Insights
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation of the Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of the GDPR, in order to obtain anonymized statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the user visiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie, especially when the user visits the Facebook services, services that are provided by other members of the Facebook Fan Page and services by other companies that use Facebook services.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
A. Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
The categories of Personal Data collected
The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
Denying goods or services to You
Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
B. Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
C. Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
a. From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
b. Or from Our “CCPA Opt-out” notice banner
c. Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” notice banner
d. Or from Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
2. Mobile Devices
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
a. “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
b. “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
D. “Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of You browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
If you are a California resident and would like opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site and Services are not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. Front Page Live does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide Personal Information on the Site or through the Services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child whom you believe has disclosed Personal Information to Front Page Live, please contact Front Page Live at email@example.com so that Front Page Live may delete and remove such child’s information from Front Page Live’s systems.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
10. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR CHOICES
You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Site and/or Service, in which case the Site and/or Service may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Front Page Live offers you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Your Personal Information. When you receive promotional communications from Front Page Live, you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive. You may not opt out of Services-related emails.
If you would like assistance disabling your account please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in mind, however, that even if you delete information from your account and/or profile, Front Page Live may retain your Personal Information in conformance with its data retention policy and Personal Information may remain within Front Page Live’s databases, access logs, and other records. In addition, Front Page Live is not responsible for updating or removing your Personal Information contained in the lists or databases of third parties who have been provided information as permitted by this Policy.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
Front Page Live places a priority on the security of Personal Information, and Front Page Live undertakes reasonable security measures to help protect the data that resides on its servers. Front Page Live also uses secure server software (SSL) to process all financial transactions that occur on the Site. SSL technology can encrypt Personal Information transmitted over the Internet. However, no security system is impenetrable. Front Page Live does not warrant the security of its servers, nor does Front Page Live warrant that your information, including Personal Information, will be completely secure or not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. If we receive instructions using your log-in information we will consider that you have authorized the instructions, so please keep this information secure.
12. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Sites may link to websites operated by third parties that Front Page Live does not control. Front Page Live does not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. Front Page Live encourages you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by Front Page Live through the Site or Services and does not apply to these third party websites. The ability to access information of third parties from the Site or Services, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify Front Page Live’s endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations or their content.
In addition, Front Page Live is not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information You disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
If you have any questions regarding privacy or this Policy, you may contact Front Page Live as follows:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 1732 1st Ave #20126 New York, NY 10128